* $7.50 for each additional person / night
# $5.00 for each additional person / night
! $5.00 for each additional person / night over 2 people
IMPORTANT CHECK IN / CHECK OUT INFORMATION:
- Check-in - 3 PM , Check-out - 11 AM
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
- All rates are subject to change and to applicable tax
- A deposit of 50% of the basic rate is required to hold all reservations.
- Deposits must be received within five working days from the date reservation is made
- Deposit will be forfeited as a result of any of the following:
- Occupants checking out prior to the end of their reserved time.
- No show by 10:00 P.M. unless you have notified office of late arrival.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- No partial cancellations will be accepted.
- If reservations are cancelled 90 days prior to arrival date a 75% refund will be issued.
- Reservations cancelled 90 days or less of arrival date will receive a 50% refund ONLY if we are able to re-rent all of your reserved dates.
- Sheets, towels, pillows and blankets are Not provided
- Central Air and Heat
- Two bedrooms with queen beds and 1 1/2 baths
- Each kitchen has a refridgerator and overn / range, dishes, silverware, glasses, pots and pans, coffee pot, toaster and microwave.
- Cabins will sleep 8 or 10 people - please specify which you would like
- Barbecue pit, fire ring and picnic table at each cabin
- Located on 66 acres private land with a little over 1,000 feet of Frio River Frontage
- Approximately 2 miles north of Garner State Park
WHAT TO BRING
- All of your bedding...sheets, pillows and blankets
- Kitchen and bath towels
- Good frying pan...we have some but they are more for camping
- Beach towels
- Inside trash liners...we start you off with the first one
- Toilet tissue....we start you off with a couple of rolls
- Charcoal and lighter fluid if you plan on grilling
- Lawn chairs
- Mosquito repellent....we don't have too much of a problem but do from time to time
- Suntan lotion
Providing and maintaining a family atmosphere is a priority at Frio Bluff Cabins.
We have designated 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. as "quiet time" for our guests.
We reserve the right to expel those not conforming to the rules of good conduct and safety.
- All cars must stop at office and register before entering the property. Car pass must be visible at all times.
- No loud noises, music or public intoxication.
- Speed limits are posted for everyone's safety. Please respect and obey them.
- No firearms allowed on premises, including BB guns, slingshots and bows and arrows.
- Guests may smoke on the front porch, but smoking is not allowed inside the cabins. Please consider this before making reservations.
- Motorcycles may not be operated on property (except for ingress and egress).
- No 4-wheelers allowed.
- No glass containers in or around river area.
- Swim at your own risk!
- Fires in grills or designated fire rings only.
- Do not cut any live, green limbs or trees. Also, do not place any nails, screws or wire in trees. There will be charges for any damage to trees.
- Pets (under 30 lbs.) are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and walked in designated area.
Pets may never be left unattended in the cabins at any time.
$10.00 fee per day per pet.
- Only two vehicles are permitted to park at each cabin. Extra vehicles can be parked in designated area for a fee of $3.00 per day.
- Day guests (daytime visitors of registered guests at Frio Bluff Cabins) will be charged a fee of $5.00 per day.
They must check in at the office upon arrival.
The number of day guests and reserved guests combined cannot exceed the total occupancy of the cabin rented.